EATING DISORDER SUPPORT GROUPS & THERAPY GROUPS
- IN LONDON , TELEPHONE AND OVER THE INTERNET
In addition to the Counselling services, Three Therapeutic Groups are available for those wishing to take their Eating Disorder recovery journey in a more supportive group set up, where progress takes on a collective learning from each of members.
Most Group Therapies consist of education about nutrition, physiology, and psychology of eating, and the use of CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), EFT, NLP and Person-Centred approach to facilitate the process, and process outside sessions.
All groups are confidential, small (10 members maximum), with weekly sessions, providing you the opportunity to explore your issues within a safe environment, facilitated by a highly qualifies Eating Disorder Counsellor or one of our Specialists. Nature of closed group, provides the individual to get to know one another, without having to deal with any new comers on an ad hoc basis.
What can you expect:
- Safe, Warm, Private & Confidential environment
- Place for individuals to be heard and to listen to others
- Personal Development without judgement or criticism
- Working with like-minded individuals
- Group learning and development
- Forming network of friends and support system
- All the learning of a 1-2-1 Counselling, at a fraction of the cost
- Guidance, support and supervision via your facilitator
- Growing confidence in your ability to beat any eating disharmony
- Knowing sense that you are not alone in this world!
- 12 Wk WEBINAR GROUP COACHING with BULIMIA SELF HELP PROGRAMME:
12 Weekly Group Programme , with a weekly webinar call with Vathani , based on CBT for those suffering from Bulimia – to help you help yourself , work through the trigger & maintancence issues that hold you back in your every day life. Group is kept small (max 10) to allow individual focus within each group session. Many simple techniques and treatment strategies are taught to over-come the nature of bingeing and purging behaviours, emotional management and growing confidence so that you can apply them immediately.
- Free Virtual Tour of this Self Help programme (Webinar)
- Course Time : Mondays 9pm GMT / 4pm EST / 1pm PST
- Fee: £347 / $527 payable in advance of the 12week course.
- Course Start Date: TBC (Spring 2016)
- LIVE Calls: + Weekly Recordings will be made available as MP3 & slides
- Orientation Call : 30mins - please book)
- Programme Includes Bulimia Self Help Book : " Conquer Bulimia Success Programme" + One Hour Individual Initial call with you.
To register E-mail: Vathani@BulimiaHope.com
14 Weekly Group Therapy , designed for those suffering from Bulimia – to help you help yourself , work through the issues that hold you back in your every day life. Group is kept small – to allow individual focus within each group session. Many simple techniques and treatment strategies are taught to over-come the nature of bingeing and purging behaviours, so that you can apply them immediately, from the moment you leave the therapy room.
- Weekday (evening) = Fridays 7pm-8.30pm
- Fee: £280 payable in advance of the 14week course.
This is a weekly group therapy over 8 sessionsweeks, designed to suit those suffering from Obesity. Emphasis is on many vital element such as nutrition, physical activity, medical considerations, motivation , healthy lifestyle and so on. Many leading techniques on exercises that work, demonstrations, metabolic regulation, how to make healthier food choices, are few of the topics covered. As part of this therapeutic intervention, each member would be offered one to one Consultation , Assessment and Personalised Exercise Plan- which they will follow during the ten weeks and beyond for permanent life change!
- Weekday (evening) = Wednesdays 7pm-8.30pm
- Fee: £200 payable in advance of the 10 week course.
PARENTS / CARERS SUPPORT GROUP:
This is an ongoing group, intended for loved ones, careers, and any other family members of those suffering from any form of Eating Disorders. Meeting up once a week, for two hours- you get to voice your concerns, share your worries and experiences whilst gaining vital knowledge on how to face the issues, talk to the sufferer, how to work along some therapeutic strategies, how to make appropriate referrals, how to get further help. You highly skilled Group Facilitator will not only advice what not to and what to do in each individual cases – but also create a safe and warm environment in which you can be heard and begin to address and meet your own healing needs.
- Weekday (day time) = Mondays 6pm-7.30pm
- Fee: £80 payable in advance of the 5week course.
- (members can join any time during this on going group)
SUMMER ENRICHMENT GROUPS
This is a one week and weekend Summer programmes designed for children aged between 9yrs and 17yrs – to focus on body issues, self-esteem, bullying, aspects of Bulimia, Anorexia and Obesity. Main aim is to empower children with new and ground breaking ways of working with them to give positive focus on growth and development, in to a life without eating distresses or image worries.
Activities involve both indoor and out door nature, including: workshops, talks, art therapy, drama role play, creative writing, Camping activities, assertive training, skills building sessions, stress management and media campaigns.
Sessions are run during August & Weekend short sessions are held during Autumn, and Spring Half terms.
Register your interest for Summer 2016
Fee: Please request individual Pricing.. Booking Taken Now !!!